Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Retrospective

It has been a while since I posted. Pants Sr. passed away on November 30th. It was very very sad and we are all still in a fog. He was such a good man and that family is so close, that it has been very hard on everyone.

Pants is doing ok - he has his moments and then he moves on. I know it just takes time and he will be better eventually. The holidays are always such a sad time to lose someone. It taints the Christmas' to come with the memory of sadness. Time makes it more tolerable.

I have so much to write about and I have to gather my thoughts and assemble them in some fashion. That may take me a day or so. There is so much emotion involved right now - I have to get it organized and on paper.

On a lighter note.....
Carri - I have a neighbor post I have to get on here. You will LOVE this one. Seriously, Mr. Labeler has truly outdone himself this time.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait, Justin. That man sounds like a prize fanny!

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry! That was a bit tasteless! I should have mentioned that I understand the kaleidoscope of emotions you are all feeling.

    I think about you each day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home