Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Left of Center

I received a few e-mails asking me how Pants and I are. Some genuinely concerned and some drama seekers, I think. Even though Pants and I are struggling right now, trying to find a balance for us, I still think he is hot. I am still very much in love with him. He is still the one that I love and want. He is my best friend. That will never change - especially just because we need time together to talk and work through some things. Maybe a little breaking down and breaking through. Get everything back where it should be - back on track - back to being centered.

It would be silly to just ignore how much we care about each other and just move on - as it has been implied I should do. We aren't having problems, per se, just a bump in the road - calm down, people. I am uncertain what will happen and how we are going to address some of the issues, but we will do it together. I don't think we are experiencing anything that is new - a million couples have already gone through this type of phase and many more will. I have to have faith that it will be ok. I will not let it all come down to apathy.

Anyway - he is still very hot to me. And I don't really care what you think.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He looks "hot" to me too, Justin! LOL

    You will be fine!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Mgt. I know not everyone has the same taste - that's a good thing. And while I was always attracted to the suit and tie type before Pants, he totally changed my way of thinking.

    Thanks for the encouragement - You are wonderful.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend with those fabulous fellas, Justin!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Justin, when my hubbie and I hit the types of moments you've described, I think of them as growing pains......maybe your relationship is just moving up to the next level, and the mixed up feelings you might be feelings are just that - growing pains!!!!!

    You've probably experienced it before, so you know better things are coming!

    Delila

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a hot commodity to me! GO, Justin!

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is definitely getting better looking by the day, Justin.

    You are witty, extremely intelligent with the added bonus of being a "looker" ...he must love that about you. Also, these characteristics will get you through the tough times.

    Knowing when it is time to back-off is important in a relationship.

    Yes! What Nadine said...!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mgt - I agree he is hot, but about me... You might want to get to the Optometrist - STAT! I am far from being a looker, but I appreciate your compliment - you are so kind.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! What is with the lack of self-esteem, Justin? You are definitely a fabulous looking girl. Plus, you have a glorious wit!

    Take another look...!

    You need a little confidence boost. Why don't you get a massage and a make-over? You will feel great after that. Just take the money and spoil yourself.

    LOL, coming from me, that's rich! I could do with a little confidence boost myself!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey love has good days, medioca days, and I don't love you as much today as I did yesterday but I still love you days.But at the end of the day you still have LOVE ,relationships have lots of highs and lows and twist and turns in the journey of togetherness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home