Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Does That Make Me Crazy??

Stolen, borrowed, ripped off - whatever, this idea for an entry comes from a friend of mine who plays this game. Patterned after Gnarles Barkley's song, you have to list several (we'll say 10-15) idiosyncracies about yourself that others could perceive as indicative of psychosis.

It sounds easy, but the catch is that you have to reveal more of yourself than you wish to reveal. Exposing your quirks to others is sometimes uncomfortable and when you add the fact that it makes you take a harder look at yourself.... creepy. It is similar to the "25 Things" but you have to tell more embarassing things and some I am not proud of. At all.


I cannot go to bed if my kitchen is not spotless.
I think midgets are freaking gross.
I can't step on the chalk lines when taking the field in a ballgame.
I throw up atleast twice the day before going to the dentist I get so nervous.
I had a relationship with a married man years ago.
Pants said he knew he was going to marry me the first time he kissed me.
He never told me that until we had been together 4 years.
Kissing him makes my knees jelly.
I sometimes worry I love him way more than he loves me.
I can never do anything that would make my mother proud of me.
I think my sister has a crush on my husband.
I would love to be 20 pounds lighter.
If I had $5000 laying around, I'd buy a nice rack.
I regret not telling my dad a million things before he died.
I sometimes wonder what my life would be like without kids.
I sometimes wonder how I lived without them.
I can't poop anywhere but my home.
I am afraid I relate to one child better than the other because we are more alike.
I am terrified that hurts the other child.
I am terribly judgemental.
I try to change that pretty often, but am unsuccessful.
I worry about everything.
I can't eat corn - it makes me gag.
I have trouble accepting compliments - mainly because I don't believe them.
Trampolines make me pee my pants.


That's all I have right now. Sorry.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geez, Justin. There is nothing wrong with you!

    I will have to think about my idiosyncrasies for a while. Wonder if I'm brave enough.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't let all the cats out of the bag, Mgt. I am pretty weird sometimes. I am sure I will do another entry in a few days when friends point out more of my freaky habits to me.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Ronni said…

    I'm game.

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morning! I haven't forgotten, Justin. It takes a bit of time to look at your life and how you feel about things. Once I have most of my duties up to date, I will get on it!

    Ciao!

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One thing I would like to mention:-

    I have cause a family furore and am really happy about it...a weight off my shoulders. No more pretending I like being around them! Huh!

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Throw a little Lavender oil in your bath, Justin, and have a stonking good weekend!

    I believe men find it hard to resist!? (Shrugging) I don't have anyone to try it on...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home