Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Way Too Comfortable With Each Other

Me: "Hey, you wanna bend me over the sink and get a shot off before you leave for work?"

Pants: "Uh, I think I will take a raincheck. My stomach hurts."

Me: "See you later."



As soon as he mentioned his stomach hurt? I entered "shut down" mode. You know the one - everything goes blank and you are not aroused in the least bit. In fact, you are a bit nauseated. Similar to the fog that overcomes you when someone mentions your parents having sex.

I must go bleach my mind's eye now, thank you.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gawd, Justin! Surely this is not legal. LOL

    You crack me up on a daily basis. Managing to put mirth into the things that most women think, but would never mention. BOWL! (bent over with laughter). Pardon the pun.

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Ronni said…

    Rejection. Horrible. You'll have to trip him and beat him to the floor later to erase the image from your mind's eye.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh sure, they say they want spontenaeity, then when you hand it to them on a silver platter, they don't know what to do with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home