Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Truth Be Told....

Every evening, Small Pants curls up in my lap for about 15 minutes before bedtime. We snuggle and talk about the day and then I tuck him in for the night. As long as he has Mr. Fuzzles and his "Moon in my Room" book, he is happy as a clam. Some evenings, I am a bit busy, so I suggest that he snuggle with Pants instead of me. The answer is always a resounding "No, mama."

Last night, I asked him why and here is our conversation - unedited and verbatim....


Me: "Why don't you ever sit in Daddy's lap before bedtime?"

Sm P: "I don't know"

Me: "Don't you think it would be nice to try that sometimes? Daddy has a comfy lap" (yes, a snicker eminated from Pant's chair on that comment)

Sm P: "No, I don't want to."

Me: "Why not, sweetie?"

Sm P: "Because that lap poots, mama."



Well, I couldn't very well send him over there after that startling revelation, could I?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Ronni said…

    Well, the boy has to learn the fine art of "pooting" sometime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home