Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Freedom Isn't Free

Yes, I know it is an old cliche', but it is very true. I am going to relax and enjoy this four day weekend complete with a crawfish boil and fireworks. But in doing so, I thought it best to make mention of something.


To our Troops: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. May God keep you safe. You are in my prayers and I hope that you can return to your families safely and soon. I have such respect and admiration for you and your bravery. People, whether you agree with the war or not, please say a prayer for the men and women protecting us and risking their lives. They need our support and our prayers and so do the loved ones waiting at home for them to return unharmed.


Have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July.

God Bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home