Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Turn Away Now

You know what day it is, so if you do not like American Idol (and that is criminal) go ahead and come back tomorrow. I'll see you then. Enjoy your day.

I'll keep it short and sweet - I do not like Elton John. I like only one song of his and NO! It is not that Candle in the Wind crap. It is the wonderful Levon. And Taylor did it oh so proud last night. Again.

Katherine is a lovely girl with a beautiful voice. And you should all be well aware by now of my boob envy. I also have a bit of hair envy, but I will not talk about all that today. But I'm just not feeling it the way I do when Taylor sings.

Taylor should totally win - he owned the stage on every song. He sings the kind of music I love and my opinion is the only one that matters.

If he does not win, I will truly believe that American Idol is completely fixed and I will never watch it again. And that, my friends, is total bullshit.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that Elliot is out, I would rather Taylor wins over Katherine. She irritates the heck out of me!

    It's the whole fake personality, thing. Urgh!

    I have been disappointed so many times, Justin. So, I hope you get your wish.

    I laughed at you mentioning the 'socks'. My grandson, cuts his to bits, making clothing for his Action Men. Well, you can imagine how many spares we have around the house!

    When his mother 'loses it'. He asks if he can have one of mine. LOL

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! How could I forget..! SOUL PATROL!

    I don't know who you are, but you brought a big fat smile to my face.

    Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home