Snippets of life

Welcome to Crazytown - Seriously, it's crazy here.

Friday, April 28, 2006

In case you needed more proof we are a perfect pair.....

Me: "I want to have one of those traveling petting zoos come here for Small Pants' birthday party. I think he would love it."

Pants: "How much does it cost?"

Me: "Well, they have options. They can bring just the animals, small bunnies, goats, lambs, things like that. Or they can bring those and ponies for pony rides. They also have trains and stuff. It would be so much fun."

Pants: "How much does it cost?"

Me: "Well, when you consider a putt-putt party is about $10 a kid, it's really reasonable. I would like to do the pony rides, but don't care so much about the train."

Pants: "How much?"

Me: "$250"

Pants: "I'm not freakin' payin' $250 for some damn goat to come shit in my yard."



Yes, it's all puppies and butterflies here, folks.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was such a typical response, Justin - I bet you knew what was coming.

    It sounds like a wonderful idea, to me.

    Put him on rations in the boudoir.

    Well! It couldn't hurt.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Mgt! Yes, I knew he would have some response like that. So I kept skirting the "How much?" question. No worries - he already said we would do it if I really wanted to.

    I don't know if I could do the rationing thing - not long enough to make a difference anyway...hee hee.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love ya, Justin.

    I hope it all goes well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home